Many people put security codes in their phones so that no one else can use their phones without their permission. But even if you do not want to enter the security code in the phone, your phone will still be safe. Today we will tell you that no one else will be able to use your phone even after being unlocked.
Android phone has a special feature
- Your Android smartphone has a special feature called Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning.
- After the use of Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning, no other person can use the phone without your consent. This feature is available in all versions of Android 5.0 and above.
- This feature is available in Samsung phones under the name of pin windows.
How this feature works
- When you lock or pin any app with Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning, after that no other app will open in the phone other than that app, unless you want yourself.
- If you have given Twitter access to your phone, then lock or pin it with Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning.
- Now the one you have given the phone, then it is any other app on your phone other than Twitter. Will not be able to use.
How to use this feature
- Go to the phone’s settings.
- Security & Lock screen option will appear. Click on it.
- Now many options related to privacy will appear here.
- At the bottom you will see the option named Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning.
- Tap on this option and turn it on.
- Open to pin the app you are using and then close it.
- its After that go to Recent Apps option.
- Long press the app you want to pin here.
- Then select Pin option .
- Now nothing will open except the pinned app.
How to remove PIN option
To remove PIN option, you have to press both your Home and Back button simultaneously and use lock screen password. That’s it.